From glamour to authenticity
La Côte d’Azur oui !
On the Riviera, known in France as the “Côte d’Azur”, all your wishes can come true.
On one side, the ultimate chic and dazzling, palaces, the show-off, the jet-set, the glamour, homes of the stars, casinos and gambling fever, billionaires yachts, top brand shops, mythical avenues, unique festivals and events (such as the Cannes Film Festival), old renowned villas, some of the most beautiful bays in the world…
On the other side, you still can find authentic places, off the beaten tracks, full of charm and with a nice ratio price / pleasure.
We will shape a nice balance between the most beautiful sites of the Riviera and the quaint behind-the-scenes villages or places.
Beautiful creeks and beaches, outstanding panoramas with vertiginous lanes leading to the beaches of the Mediterranean, the “French Riviera touch” is more real than ever.
You can also make a great “combo” with a Provence + Riviera package !
300 days of sun
Come and enjoy this exceptional coastline, famous all over the world, have fun and be pampered ! Relax with your family or between friends in an area where the sun shines 300 days a year !
The Riviera has an irresistible choice of all types of leisure activities and entertainment : sailing, diving, golf, biking, hiking, jet-ski, paragliding, parasailing, sea fishing, free diving, casinos, races, photo safaris in the Mediterranean cetacean, dolphin and whale sanctuary, in Porquerolles, in îles Lérins … Just ask us !
We can also make you discover the Riviera from the sea, sleeping on an island in charming addresses.
- In the very heart of the Côte d’Azur, Antibes is a maritime city with Greek and Roman origins. The incomparable charm of Antibes will delight you.
- The old village of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin is dominated by its castle, standing like a sentinel overlooking the Principality of Monaco. Paradisiac!
- Eze is ranked as one of the most beautiful villages in France, you will succumb to the view from the incredible place. From this striking village, there is a panorama over the entire Coast, with its rugged relief and contrasting landscapes.
- Grasse is known as the “Capital of Flowers and Perfume.” A visit to this noble, vital city is a must to appreciate its key role in the political and economic history of the region.
The oldest French town
- For urban sea-lovers: imagine turquoise and charming creeks (or Calanques)
- Small fishing harbours truly havens of peace
- Great local food with renowned ‘bouillabaisse’ (a fish soup with …hush, you’ll discover it by yourself) and of course the ‘Pastis’ apéritif.
- The best French soap, since the 14th century, made from olive oil
Don’t be surprised if you don’t catch a word listening to the Marseillais, their accent is as strong as charmful. Bienvenue à Marseille !
Between Nice and Menton
- For relaxing urban strolls: Nice, Capital of the Riviera. It is surrounded by the Pays Niçois and its hills, villages, vineyards and nature. The nearby coast offers the destination’s most splendid postcard views with Villefranche-sur-Mer, Beaulieu and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, gems of the Riviera. It is in Nice that you will enjoy a walk along the famous “Promenade des Anglais”.
- Why not hiking a few kilometers inland in the “Valley of Wonders” ? You won’t believe you’re just a stone away from the Mediterrannean sea but it is definitely worth a day, sometimes to escape from the heat or from the crowd.
- French-Italian border: Menton, a paradise of gardens. Menton is also an incomparable showcase for the architectural styles which have shaped this secret Riviera. Here, the relief is very rugged, with perched villages like Sainte-Agnès, the highest coastal village in Europe, or Gorbio and Castellar. Menton is also the departure point for the Roya-Bevera valleys, which complete the impression of being both in France and Italy.